I'll all of them on facebook soon. We had Davids 2 month appointment on Monday. My little boy is certainly not so little. He is 24 inches and 13 pounds! WOW! Haha. He is so cute and starting to be more and more awake/alert. He has also only been waking up once a night for a little bit. It is oh so wonderful. If you ever take sleep for advantage, be a parent :-)

We also celebrated our anniversary a little early. Two years. Such fun and sweet memories. I love you Mark and look forward to many years with you. You are a great dad and a fabulous husband! We're sure going to miss you.
We went to the Melting Pot for dinner. Its a little expensive, but oh so worth it! My mouth is watering right now thinking about all the yummy food. It is a 4 course fondue meal. We started off with a cheese fondue with bread, apples & veggies to dip! Then came the meat; lobster, shrimp, steak, chicken. And then there was dessert. We choose chocolate, caramel, pecan fondue and enjoyed it with the cheesecake, pound cake, marshmallows, brownie bites...
They have these cute little romantic booths to sit in.
We then enjoyed a night off from parenthood! Haha. Thanks to Amy & Randy who took David for the night! We really appreciate it!
Before Mark left he made David a bear from "Build A Bear." It had a little message that we can play.

And so it begins. It has been an emotional last few days, but also very sweet. David and I are hoping to go out to Idaho in a month; why must rental cars be so expensive? Anyone have a car they want to lend for a few days?!? Thank you to those who do support us during this next year.
4 comments:
Way cute family pictures Rachel! This deployment will be over before you know it! glad you are close to family for support and I can't believe how big little David is getting! He is sooo cute!
So adorable!!!! I miss you all
Oh my goodness...those pictures are so cute!!! We miss you guys so much!!
Hey, just read yoru comment on my blog. I got the droid incredible, but skype application is available on most blackberry phones too. I have verizon as well, and they never told me about the 15/month for skype, it is supposed to be free if you have the application on your phone.
Post a Comment