Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Donkey Bball and Easter outfits

I try really hard to take pictures of my kids. And somehow, come the end of the year when I am putting together our family catalog, I am shocked and saddened that I don't have more. 

March is going to be different. It just has to be. 



M got an email from working asking for volunteers to participate in Donkey Basketball as part of a fundraise for the HS rodeo team. Yes, folks, you read that right. Donkey Basketball is exactly what it sounds like. 










Only in Idaho. The police team ended up winning the whole thing!

It was pretty windy this last week, but the kids still needed to burn some energy and wanted to play outside. We compromised and played in the garage. 




Goodness, these kids are cute.


Easter. Yes, Easter has not happened. But, we have General Conference on Easter Sunday, so the kids wore their outfits the week before. 







And, lastly, Ds spring time school picture. I kinda wish I had not bought the ones in the Fall, because I like this one even more

No comments: