Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

I was reading through my blog and realized I never blogged about last years Christmas. I thought about it. Many times in fact. Oops. So, lets make it better and blog about Christmas 2014 while we are still in 2014 :-) 

We spent Christmas in St George with Marks mom, his sister Katie and her husband Brett. While it was chilly here, nothing compared to what we left back home!

We decided on 8AM to open presents, but the kids...and M...were up earlier than that, we opened stockings and they got to play with the big non wrapped gifts until everyone else was up.








For all of Ms siblings and their families, we gave each person a marshmallow gun and a bag of mini marshmallows. I think it was a successful gift. Brett and Katie were so kind to demonstrate how they worked. This next picture is pure candid and worth way more than a thousand words.


Haha. I love it! We spent the rest of the day relaxing, playing with our new toys. We had leftover Christmas Eve dinner-yum! 

Friday: We continued to play with our new toys and read our new books



Such sweet kids! We headed out to Aunt Nancy & Uncle Jims house for dinner. We ate so well the entire time! M tried to help UJ set up his dish account on his phone. 


E wasn't feeling the greatest, but still enjoyed some snuggles! 


Sunday: E still wasn't doing great, so she & M stayed home while D and I went to church with Dana. 



Love this handsome boy! After church, we had the last of the leftovers with Gardners and then headed over to their house to play. They have an awesome backyard!





E disappeared and was quiet for too long for my comfort. I found her coloring in the dinning room, mostly on the paper even!



We played with marbles and all sorts of fun things!







Monday: M took the kids to Chick-Fil-A while I made a flower and finished 90 Day Finance :-) M went with the St George Gardner boys to Buffalo Wild Wings, while Dana, Vivian, Laura, the kids and I went to Cracker Barrel. That night, Nonnie read stories to the kids before bed.




I'll finish the rest of the trip later. We are off to the Childrens Museum one more time!

No comments: