Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines Day 2014


Valentines Day…or rather week was great. After having our taxes done the Monday before, M took me over to Florences Chocolates and said pick whatever you want. It was seriously wonderful-a dozen delicious chocolates, primarily all nutty. 


Thanks to Pinterst, I saw this cute idea to write something we love about the kids and put it on their door each day. I got a little bit of a late start thanks to the flu, but it was so fun to see D look for his "new heart" each morning.




On Valentiens day, I made heart shaped pancakes. Something about a pancake being in a different shape, makes it that much more yummy :-) 


M and I had a lunch date thanks to our awesome friend Janelle B watching our kids. We headed over to Applebees and enjoyed an hour to ourselves. Dinner wasn't anything extra, but dessert was. 


Hope you all had a great love day!


No comments: