First up, a house update. When we moved into the dining room wall was a deep red. It wasn't awful, but it was just too dark for my likening. Plus, I knew that we would be putting down a wood color floor. I love green, a lot of my kitchen items are green, so what better color option? Green!
I love it! This year, we bought a season pass for Bear World. It has been worth the money and we have gone enough already to make it worth it. Probably Marks favorite part, is the stuffed room. Haha. He dreams of having something like this on our wall...I just dont know yet.
Happy 7 months baby girl! She is so happy and sweet. Her smile just melts my heart. She lasted a month longer than David did in the infant seat. We'll be getting David a convertible/booster seat soon and moving Em into the Diono.
We had wind damage 3 days after we signed (welcome to home ownership!) so we opted to get a new roof now. While the roof guys were here (4 full days and 1 half day-rain got in the way) my kiddos didn't nap well...or at all. Em finally became tired enough despite the banging that she fell asleep in the bouncer.
3? 3? Really? My baby forever, growing into a handsome little man. He got the birthday thing this year. When I went in to get him in the morning, he said "is my birthday here?" Haha. So cute. We started the morning off with one of Davids favorite foods-donuts!
Random picture, Em was rolling around in the play thing and knocked it over.
Davids party. I found someone who did face painting. It was a huge hit!
It was a firefighter themed part. David was spoiled all day and we're so grateful he is a part of our family. We love you Dave!
I stole these from my friend Ashleighs blog.
-What's your favorite food? Bread
-What's your favorite sport? soccer
-What's your favorite book? thomas
-What do you want to be when you grow up? astronaut
-If you could be an animal what would you be? giraffe
-Who is the prettiest girl in the world? emma
No comments:
Post a Comment