Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

Once again I am playing catch up on this thing. Oh well. Halloween 2011 was a blast. I was down to the wire on getting David a costume. Nothing caught my eye, and I wasn't willing to pay mega bucks for a costume I didn't love. However, my fabulous neighbor Michelle offered her sons costume from last year. It is the cutest monkey costume with a padded tummy!



Our ward had a Halloween Party as well. It was so well put together. It is nice to be back in a family ward where they go all out. The Tataipus were there: Kai was also dressed as a monkey.

I love watching these two play and laugh together. Kai was a good sport as we tried to take a picture of the two of them sitting next to each other-David tried to hit him off the little bench.


Our stake had a Trunk or Treat on Halloween as well. They certainly know how to do it right out here. There was plenty of candy as well as hot chocolate/cider, a variety of soups, as well as chips and salsa. People had this in the back of their cars, it was slightly amazing.


David was loving that people were just giving out the candy to him. It was a slow trip because after each piece of candy, he would stare at them and then to his bucket.



Earlier in the day, we went to a little spook fair. David again loved the candy and playing with the football.



As for our candy giving out, we only had a handful of trick or treaters. All in all, our Halloween was great and it was great that Mark was able to participate fully in all the activities.

No comments: