
Notice the huge 12 foot + Christmas tree behind us! Filled with many gifts, some even for our little one! We enjoyed spending time with family, friends, and lots of yummy food (even if my stomach didnt approve every night :-)
Now we are back home...I am back to work, we were some what busy this past week, but I am enjoying it! Mark starts school on Tuesday. Still waiting to hear what is to happen with deployment.
Even amidst the busyness, we enjoy our neighbors and the fun get togethers! New Years Eve we went out to dinner with Ralph and Norma who have recently bought a house. Texas Road House was far too busy, but Outback was a shorter way. We then came back and had a few more neighbors over for games! Such a fun night! We look forward to this next year and the adventures it will bring!
2 comments:
Rachel! I'm glad we found each other in the blogging world!! Cute blog, i'm excited to keep up on it! :)
Yay I found your blog!! hehe :) congrats on being pregnant and bringing a little one into your home! I feel your anxiety...that is, if you have it. ha ha
Post a Comment