Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where has the time gone??

Oops, I am way behind on updating this! So sorry! I'll start back in August-Mark and I traveled to Maryland for a week and it was so good! I love going back. There were 2 things that made this trip extra special. The first, I got to see one of my favorite people that had recently moved out there while her husband did some training for the Army...NICHOLE!! It was so fun catching up with her and Devin. We went to the zoo, which lets just say Im glad we made it there (via the metro). Poor Mark got too hot and got sick on the way down, which made the people around us look disgustingly at us. But all in all it was a lot of fun. Below are some pictures from that day...




We were also able to drive to South Carolina with my family to see my brother Grant graduate from Marine boot camp! It was such a neat ceremony. It made me think back to Marks basic graduation. You really cant leave those type of things and not feel proud of our Country, the men and women who fight for our freedom, despite everything going on in the world. Way to go little bro, Im so proud of you!!!


Mark and I also planted some flowers in our front "area" to make it feel a little more homey-which I think it did just that, and looked pretty too!! We also bought a deep freezer, we got a really good deal on it and its a good thing we bought it because in just a couple weeks we will be getting a 150 pounds of cow :-)


Now last, but certainly not least!! We celebrated our one year anniversary at the end of August. Mark planned the whole thing, and he did a fabulous job!! We spent the night at the Anniversary Inn in the Mississippi Serenade room. It was so romantic and amazing!!!




We enjoyed a nice dinner at the Roof Top in Salt Lake-so fancy and again romantic!!




All in all it was a great summer! I promise there will be more to come soon!!

No comments: