Im thinking about going private with the blog-I know, something I said I would probably not do. I havent decided anything for sure yet, but to be safe, leave a comment with your email address...
I think it is smart to go private...although I will probably never do it cuz I don't know how. :) You have to keep us in your loop though! My email is haley.hargrave@gmail.com and we love you guys!
6 comments:
I think it is smart to go private...although I will probably never do it cuz I don't know how. :) You have to keep us in your loop though! My email is haley.hargrave@gmail.com and we love you guys!
my e-mail is aloevera721@yahoo.com
email is workinggirl27@gmail.com
Good thinking. I went private for a while but ended up switching back. I kind of think I might go that route again though...
akromney@gmail.com
Well since we're now married, we must have a blog. don't leave us out! stephaniebaldridge@gmail.com
our email is me_n_chester@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment