A dozen roses! 6 red, and of course 6 purple roses! It absolutely made my day-and made my desk smell and look gorgeous!! I thought things couldnt get better. Well, I was wrong. I came home and found this:
Deliscous chocolate covered strawberries! Oh they were good! While I was enjoying them up in the clouds, oblivious to anything going on around, Mark was busy setting this up:
Valentines day was absolutely perfect!! We went to the Temple and then enjoyed a yummy lunch at Olive Garden. All in all, I could not ask for a more perfect husband than Mark!!
4 comments:
That's sweet! I love it! I think it's funny that Mark set up your bed like that, Paul did that for me on my birthday last year...must be a guy thing!
What a sweet, sweet hubby! Man, you guys sure know how to do V-day!
Oh how cute Rachel! You tell Mark that he can share his secrets with Matt anytime he wants! Haha! We sure miss you guys!
Where did you get the Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Looks amazing
Post a Comment